- Ventura County Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Brain & Head Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Burn Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Car Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Dog Bite Attorney
- Ventura County Elder Abuse Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Pedestrian And Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Pool Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Premise Liability Attorney
- Ventura County Slip And Fall Accidents Attorney
- Ventura County Spinal Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Truck Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Uber Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Wrongful Death Attorney
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Ventura County
Motorcycle accidents are some of the most devastating accidents on the road. Distracted and negligent drivers often fail to see motorcycles. When this occurs, it rarely matters how secure your helmet was or how safe you were driving.
Since bikers are among the most vulnerable drivers, they may sustain life-altering injuries that require hospitalization and rehabilitation. It’s difficult for many families to bear the financial burdens caused by these accidents. With the help of a Ventura County motorcycle accident attorney you will be able to recover the compensation you are entitled to receive.
Who is responsible for the accident?
Every bicycle accident in Ventura County is unique. There isn’t a simple answer to who provoked the accident. Someone will eventually compensate the victim for injuries, vehicle damage, lost wages, and also pain and suffering. Some cases may be easy while others are quite complicated. We generally deal with three things in a bike accident lawsuit:
- The insurance companies involved – Insurance companies don’t like to pay more than what they are supposed to. Many times, they pay out very little to cover the damages. They may say that it was the other person’s fault and make inadequate offers.
- Individuals driving the vehicle – Many people like to sue the vehicle driver because they don’t have insurance or can’t pay out of pocket. Whatever your situation is, it’s important an experienced Ventura County bike accident attorney helps you understand what your legal options are.
- Corporate vehicles – Oftentimes, these companies are responsible for the accident. However, it all depends on the specifics of your case. These cases can be very complex as they involve not only your personal insurance company but also the insurance of the company owning the vehicle. These companies have their attorneys who help them handle their case and protect their rights. This type of situation will require a well versed Ventura County bike accident attorney.
Unfortunately, insurance companies do not always have your best interests at heart. This is why it is essential that you retain an experienced Ventura County motorcycle accident attorney who will advocate for you and your right to fair compensation.
Regardless of the severity or complexity of your case, your focus should be on your health. We always pursue our clients’ best interests. We will handle all communication with your insurance company while giving you the information you need to make educated decisions about your future.
Contact us for a free initial consultation
You need to hire a tenacious advocate after a motorcycle crash. J. Jeffrey Herman has extensive experience helping a variety of individuals who have been involved in a motorcyle accident in Ventura County. He is familiar with how insurance companies try to reduce your compensation and will seek the maximum compensation on your behalf. Although the focus should be on recovering physically and emotionally your finances may not become financially stable without adequate legal assistance. Remember a delay may affect your right to compensation. Call us today and schedule your free case evaluation.