- Ventura County Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Brain & Head Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Burn Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Car Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Dog Bite Attorney
- Ventura County Elder Abuse Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Pedestrian And Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Pool Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Premise Liability Attorney
- Ventura County Slip And Fall Accidents Attorney
- Ventura County Spinal Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Truck Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Uber Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Wrongful Death Attorney
Truck Accident Lawyer Ventura County
The law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman have been representing individuals involved in truck accidents for over three decades now. We understand these accidents can be very devastating and cause serious injuries and fatalities to all the individuals involved. Although most of these injuries are sustained by passengers in the other vehicle, it’s very difficult to determine why the accident occurred and who was at fault without the help of an experienced Ventura County truck accident attorney. J. Jeffrey Herman has the experience and knowledge necessary to handle these types of cases and get the best results for you. He can help you recover your financial as well as emotional losses.
What caused the accident?
Because trucks are large vehicles, trucking accidents can be deadly. Due to the weight and size of the vehicle, it’s difficult to break at high-speeds. Truck drivers who lose control may struggle to gain it back. Some ways a truck can get into an accident include:
- Speeding – Many times truckers speed to meet tight deadlines at work. About 1 out of 5 trucking accidents are due to high speeds.
- Fatigued truckers – Truck drivers don’t get enough sleep. Some of them have a 16-hour shift. Fatigue can impair the driver’s ability to manage unpredictable situations on the road.
- Uneven loads – The loaded equipment needs to be distributed evenly throughout the truck otherwise a tire may blow causing the vehicle to rollover.
- DUI – Truckers sometimes take drugs to stay awake. This may cause them to respond the wrong way when getting into an accident.
- Careless driving – Careless behavior while driving such as not keeping the right distance from other cars, changing lanes periodically, and stopping unexpectedly, will cause a lot of damage.
Whether you were hurt or a loved one passed away, it is essential that you focus on what matters most: your health.Your injuries could significantly affect the functionality of your spine, brain and head. Some severe truck accidents may involve amputations of legs, arms, extremities, fingers, and so on. Your vehicle may also have significant damage for which you need to seek compensation.
We are committed to giving our clients the space they need to get well, while we handle the legal aspects of their cases. By combining our experience with our total dedication to our clients’ needs, we are able to obtain the compensation they need to cover costs associated with medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Contact The Law Offices Of J. Jeffrey Herman For A Free Initial Consultation
Truck accidents are complex and the injuries are often catastrophic or deadly. Due to the complicated nature of these accidents, it is essential that you retain an experienced Ventura County truck accident attorney who is committed to your well-being.
Attorney J. Jeffrey Herman has more than 30 years of experience helping individuals throughout Ventura County who have been injured in 18-wheeler accidents. He can successfully handle your personal injury case and have all your questions answered.