Ventura County Elder Abuse Attorney
When you enroll your loved one into a nursing home or assisted living facility, you are trusting it to provide loving, mindful care to a very important person in your life. Unfortunately, nursing home employees and staff have been found to be negligent, causing harm to residents’ well-being. There are so many news stories on how the elderly are treated poorly, abused, neglected or just abandoned by the same staff hired to take care of them. It is no wonder so many people are skeptical about leaving their loved ones in a home, and why elderly people tend to be deathly afraid of being put in one. In the twilight of their years, they are worried about how they will be treated instead of enjoying their much deserved break from a rollercoaster ride of a life they lived. If your loved one is being neglected or abused at a retirement home, or by an at-home aide, do not hesitate to give us a call. Their health, safety and protection is our number one concern. Our Ventura County elder abuse attorney will fight to make sure they legally get what they are entitled to.
Our Ventura County Lawyer Will Speak Up After A Nursing Home Accident
The tragedy in these cases revolves around the victim’s inability to speak up for themselves as they face physical and financial abuse and neglect. Our Ventura County elder abuse attorney is highly experienced in handling cases against nursing homes and assisted living facilities. He is committed to protecting the rights of his clients and getting them the care and compensation they deserve. We will carefully investigate the circumstances involved in your case while advocating for your best interests. No one should have to worry about the very people hired to protect them turning around and torturing or neglecting them. Many people living in nursing homes or assisted living facilities can not fend for themselves, so oftentimes they are afraid to speak up for fear of retaliation. It is bullying in one of its worst forms. Don’t let your loved one suffer. Get them the representation they need so they can financially afford a facility with better standards and practices. No one deserves this treatment, least of all those who have spent years building the community.
Contact Attorney J. Jeffrey Herman For More Information
If you have found out that your loved one is being abused or neglected, do not hesitate to call our law firm. We will take on your case and fight with compassion and conviction to ensure justice is sought and executed. Give us a call and let our elder abuse attorney sit with you to devise a plan of attack. Do not wait.
To learn more about how we can help you navigate the complexities of your personal injury case, contact our Ventura County, California, elder abuse lawyer by sending an email or calling 805-983-2344. We will not collect fees unless we obtain compensation for you.
- Ventura County Personal Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Car Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Truck Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Elder Abuse Attorney
- Ventura County Slip And Fall Accidents Attorney
- Ventura County Dog Bite Attorney
- Ventura County Spinal Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Brain & Head Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Metrolink Accidents Attorney
- Ventura County Burn Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Pool Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Wrongful Death Attorney
- Ventura County Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Premises Liability Attorney
- Ventura County Uber Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Product Liability Attorney