- Ventura County Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Brain & Head Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Burn Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Dog Bite Attorney
- Ventura County Elder Abuse Attorney
- Ventura County Pedestrian And Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Pool Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Premise Liability Attorney
- Ventura County Product Liability Attorney
- Ventura County Slip And Fall Accidents Attorney
- Ventura County Spinal Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Uber Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Wrongful Death Attorney
Ventura County Product Liability Attorney
Defective products pose serious risks to consumers. A faulty product can cause severe injuries or illnesses, and The Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman are here to help if you or a loved one have been injured. We will use our resources to fully investigate your case and get to the bottom of what happened. Call our Ventura County defective product lawyers today so we can secure the compensation you deserve.
What can happen with faulty products?
Most people use hundreds of products each day and do not even think about whether or not those products are safe. From our morning coffee and breakfast to our daily commute to work, you trust that the products you use are safe.
If you look at the website that tracks current recalls, you will see that there are hundreds of current recalls throughout the US, and nearly every industry is affected.
- Automobiles and auto parts
- Foods and beverages
- Medical devices
- And more
Defective products can cause serious injuries to consumers. This can include traumatic injuries like:
- Broken bones
- Head and brain injuries
- Spine and neck injuries
These products can also cause internal illnesses and injuries. This can include internal chemical burns, food or beverage-borne illnesses, internal organ damage, and more.
How do products become faulty?
There are several ways that products become faulty. This can include:
- Poor designs that are not discovered during a product’s testing phase.
- Manufacturing designs can occur that alter a product from its original design.
- Labeling issues. Even a well-designed product can become harmful for consumers if the label is incorrect or missing information. This can include faulty instructions, dosages, warnings, ingredients, side effects, and more.
When products are known to be defective, the US government will investigate. If it is determined that there is a problem, a recall may be issued. In many cases, a recall is made before there are known injuries or illnesses. However, there are times when recalls are not issued until after a product has caused serious injuries or even a fatality.
You should always check to ensure the products in your home are safe for you and your family. If you are injured due to a faulty product, you should seek medical assistance immediately.
Let us get to work on your case today
If you or someone you love has been injured due to a defective product, please seek legal assistance as soon as possible. You may be entitled to compensation for what has happened. At The Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman, we want to investigate what happened so we can secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Coverage of medical expenses related to the faulty product
- Recovery of lost wages if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against the company or manufacturer