- Personal Injury
- Ventura County Car Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Truck Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Elder Abuse Attorney
- Ventura County Slip And Fall Accidents Attorney
- Ventura County Dog Bite Attorney
- Ventura County Spinal Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Brain & Head Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Metrolink Accidents Attorney
- Ventura County Burn Injury Attorney
- Ventura County Pool Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Wrongful Death Attorney
- Ventura County Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Premises Liability Attorney
- Ventura County Uber Accident Attorney
- Ventura County Product Liability Attorney
Ventura County Burn Injury Attorney
Not all injuries are the same. Catastrophic injuries can leave accident victims with permanent physical damage. Few are more devastating than burn injuries. Not only do they cause permanent disfigurement and physical pain, they can also result in a lifetime of emotional trauma. In addition to tremendous pain and suffering, burn injuries also require constant treatment and medical attention that can place accident victims in a tremendous financial burden. My name is J. Jeffrey Herman and I am a Ventura County burn injury attorney. For more than 30 years, I have successfully represented accident victims throughout Southern California recover the proper compensation needed to account for their medical bills, damages, lost wages along with their pain and suffering.
Types of Burn Injuries in California
When most people think of accidents that cause burn injuries, they immediately think of a fire. But did you know more than 75 percent of burn injuries in California are caused by scalding hot water or steam? Although catastrophic burn injuries caused by electrocution or exposure chemicals are less common, they are among the most severe. Many are the result of defective products, such as water heaters or various electrical appliances. In addition to the dangers at home, burn injuries often happen in the workplace, including improperly labeled chemicals and exposure to improperly guarded electrical lines.
How a Ventura County Burn Injury Attorney Can Help
A personal injury attorney must wear many hats. In addition to providing legal representation and counsel, they must also protect the health and welfare of the client. As a Ventura County burn injury attorney, my first priority is to make sure each client receives the best possible treatment to address their injuries. In far too many cases, accident victims with serious burns are not in a proper physical condition to conduct many of the tasks we often take for granted. The personal injury legal team at the The Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman can help with the following:
- Help clients navigate through the legal process
- Obtain and file legal paperwork and documentation
- Provide skillful negotiation with insurance companies and in the courtroom
- Protect the rights of accident victims with burn injuries
Because the consequences of burn injuries are severe, it is vital to receive the maximum settlement. The first important step is to select an experienced and knowledgeable burn injury attorney with an extensive track record of placing clients in the best position to succeed.
Contact Ventura County Personal Injury Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman for Consultation
As an experience burn injury attorney, J. Jeffrey Herman understands the obstacles and challenges many burn injury victims face on a daily basis. He and his legal team utilize an aggressive and comprehensive approach to help clients recover the personal injury settlement they deserve. During this difficult time, it important to have a legal professional on your side committed to always protecting your best interests.To learn more, contact the Ventura County Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman and schedule a consultation to discuss your case.