- Oxnard Personal Injury Attorney
- Oxnard Slip And Fall Attorney
- Oxnard Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Oxnard Elder Abuse Attorney
- Oxnard Spinal Injury Attorney
- Oxnard Dog Bite Attorney
- Oxnard Wrongful Death Attorney
- Oxnard truck accident attorney
- Oxnard motorcycle accident attorney
- Oxnard Car Accident Lawyer
- Oxnard Brain Injury Attorney
- Oxnard Pool Accident attorney
- Oxnard Burn Injury Attorney
- Oxnard Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Oxnard Premises Liability Attorney
- Oxnard Uber Accident Attorney
Oxnard truck accident attorney
Each year, there are thousands of truck accidents occurring throughout our nation-leading to devastating injuries and costly insurance claims. Victims involved in these types of accidents often face property damage and medical bills that insurance companies are not willing to fully cover. If you have been in an accident involving a truck or any other commercial vehicle, it’s important you seek legal representation from an Oxnard truck accident attorney. Many of these accidents have been caused by negligent truck drivers or other circumstances you may not be familiar with.
The Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman will make sure you receive fair compensation for all the injuries sustained in the accident.
Common causes of truck accidents
Trucks are larger vehicles therefore when going at higher speeds, a very minor driving error can have deadly consequences. Some of the most common causes of truck accidents include:
- Equipment failure – Commercial vehicles have many systems and parts. If the equipment is not working properly, some serious issues may arise along the way.
- Driving errors – Although truck drivers understand the risks associated with unsafe driving, some of them may not exercise caution when operating these large vehicles. Driver fatigue is very common as well as failure to upload their cargo securely. Specialized training, as well as licensing, is required in order to execute these tasks properly, which some truckers may not have. Even the most trained drivers are sometimes pressured by time to deliver their loads.
- Policies – Trucking companies often have unrealistic expectations from truck drivers. Bad working conditions, stress, and driver fatigue can sometimes create an unsafe situation that can be fatal on the road.
If you have been the victim of a truck accident you may be eligible to receive compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, and for the costs of both physical and emotional trauma. Whatever your situation is, J. Jeffrey Herman is fully equipped to handle all the details of cases involving large vehicles. It’s vital that you seek legal representation as soon as the accident occurs. This will guarantee that your rights are fully protected.
Truck accident cases can be very complex. It’s difficult to figure out who is responsible for the accident unless you hire adequate legal representation. Many parties such as the truck driver, and other negligent drivers, the trucking company, the equipment manufacturers as well as government entities may be involved.
Hiring an Oxnard truck accident attorney
Truck laws are unique and trucking companies have strict laws that only an experienced truck accident attorney will be able to interpret. A truck accident attorney can investigate all the facts surrounding the accident and take time to gather the necessary evidence needed to prove the case and obtain maximum compensation on your behalf. Your attorney should be familiar with how the truck industry works and the steps you need to take to speed the recovery process.
Contact us today and schedule your initial consultation with J. Jeffrey Herman. He represents victims of truck accidents in Oxnard and their families. Remember the majority of truck accidents happen because of negligence. Someone should be held accountable for these negligent acts.