- Camarillo Personal Injury Attorney
- Camarillo Brain and Head Injury Attorney
- Camarillo Car Accident Attorney
- Camarillo Dog Bite Attorney
- Camarillo Elder Abuse Attorney
- Camarillo Metrolink Accident Attorney
- Camarillo Motorcycle Accident Attorney
- Camarillo Pedestrian and Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Camarillo Pool Accident Attorney
- Camarillo Slip and Fall Accident Attorney
- Camarillo Spinal Injury Attorney
- Camarillo Truck Accident Attorney
- Camarillo Wrongful Death Attorney
- Camarillo Burn Injury Attorney
Complicated California laws govern railways used by Metrolink and Amtrak. The Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman leverages these laws to assist folks injured by a myriad of Metrolink faults.
Whether your loved one slipped on a poorly maintained railroad platform, or you were involved in an accident due to excessive train speed, a Camarillo Metrolink accident attorney from our office can step in and fight the railroad company to get compensation for your injuries, pain, and suffering.
We take your case without any upfront cash. Should we fail to successfully settle your claim or win in court, you owe us nothing.
How We Handle Metrolink Accidents
The Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman understands all of the factors that must be considered when handling a Metrolink accident case, including:
- Is the train operator an independent contractor or an employee of a major company?
- Was the operator under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time the accident occurred?
- Were there any witnesses? If so, can they be easily reached?
- Was the railway maintained properly?
- Did a train derail because the operator was not trained properly on how to handle such a large vehicle?
- Did the operator violate any government regulations concerning a number of hours worked or distances driven?
- Were all passengers given proper restraints? If so, were they visibly frayed or damaged?
- Who owns the railway?
- Did missing scheduled rail car inspections cause this accident?
Whether you were injured by trains or you are another railway operator who was involved in a collision that was another operator’s fault, we have a Metrolink accident attorney who can help you. Through experience and continued education on railroad laws, we know how to handle workers’ compensation claims as well as when to file third-party actions against other parties relevant to your claim.
We also have extensive knowledge litigating wrongful death claims for families who have lost a loved one in a fatal railroad accident. These are handled delicately, and more thoroughly, as expected settlements reach six to seven figures in these instances.
Metrolink accidents aren’t as common as vehicle or motorcycle accidents. However, the damage moving trains can cause are more traumatic than both cars and bikes combined. Our skilled Camarillo Metrolink accident attorney firm gets to the bottom of all railroad accidents endured by clients.
Don’t Get Railroaded by Metrolink
Metrolink, like other companies, will often ‘pass the buck’ to save face. If operators are inexperienced, under the influence at work or forgot an important maintenance task, it’ll somehow get pushed onto someone else.
When it’s time to settle, Metrolink’s insurer will want to nickel and dime victims. Some are intimidated into taking these pittances, whereas others phone us immediately concluding an accident.
Schedule a no-cost consultation with a Camarillo Metrolink accident attorney that understands California railroad statues and knows the railway system inside and out. You can visit us in person, call us or fill out an online form – either way, there is no obligation or fees until we win or settle your claim.
Feel like Metrolink is running your over? The Law Offices of J. Jeffrey Herman is here to help.